To register for an exam:
- Go to atitesting.com and create an account.
- Save your username and password; you will need it to take the exam and for future visits to the site.
- Follow the prompts for registering for the TEAS exam.
- You will be required to pay the fee at the time of registration.
Applicants are required to take and pass the Test of Essential Academic Skills, or TEAS Exam. Students interested in applying for the 2024-2025 school year may register for the exam, which will be administered at Monty Tech on the following dates:
February 5, 2024: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
March 4, 2024: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
April 8, 2024: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
April 16, 2024: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- May 6, 2024: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
NOTE: At the present time, all testing is expected to be in-person, but will be changed to remote, if necessary.
TEAS Prep Courses are available at: https://www.ed2go.com/montytech/online-courses/teas-prep-series/
To view your exam results:
- Go to the ATI website.
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click on My Results.
- Minimum passing program scores for each section of the adjusted individual score are as follows:
Reading: 61% or Higher
Math: 50% or Higher
Science: 35% or Higher
English: 54% or Higher
If you pass ALL SECTIONS (Reading, Math, Science, and English), admissions paperwork should be submitted as soon as possible.