To register for an exam:
- Go to atitesting.com and create an account.
- Save your username and password; you will need it to take the exam and for future visits to the site.
- Follow the prompts for registering for the TEAS exam.
- You will be required to pay the fee at the time of registration.
Applicants are required to take and pass the Test of Essential Academic Skills, or TEAS Exam. Students interested in applying for the 2019-2020 school year may register for the exam, which will be administered at Monty Tech on the following dates:
- Monday, January 7, 2019, 6:00pm
- Monday, February 11, 2019, 6:00pm
- Monday, March 4, 2019, 6:00pm
- Monday, March 25, 2019, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 9:00am
To view your exam results:
- Go to the ATI website.
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click on My Results.
- Minimum passing program scores for each section of the adjusted individual score are as follows:
Reading: 61% or Higher
Math: 50% or Higher
Science: 35% or Higher
English: 54% or Higher
Within one week of testing you will receive a letter from the Practical Nursing Program with your scores listed. If you pass ALL SECTIONS (Reading, Math, Science, and English), admissions paperwork should be submitted as soon as possible.