Graduates from our Health Occupations program may benefit from a number of articulation agreements with area colleges and universities, as listed below. These agreements save qualified students time and money, making a college education much more attainable.
Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, MA
- MAS105 Introduction to Medical Assisting (2 cr.)
- MAS130 Medical Terminology and the Body System (4 cr.)
- HEA101 Health and Disability in the Older Adult (3 cr.)
In addition, students who pass the exam and hold the Red Cross Nurse Assistant certification will be granted the following elective credits toward the Allied Health dregree:
- HEA115 Nurse Assistant Theory (3 cr.)
- HEA116 Nurse Assistant Practicum (2 cr.)
During the Senior year of the program, students are provided with a unique opportunity to participate in an 8 college credit, dual enrollment program, in partnership with MWCC. Students are presented with rigorous, college-level curriculum, and upon successful completion of the coursework, are qualified to sit for EMT certification. All costs associated with the EMT component in the Monty Tech Health Occupations program are paid for with grant funds.
New England Institute of Technology, East Greenwich, RI
- BIO110 Anatomy & Physiology I (4 cr.)
- CMA128 Comprehensive Word Processing I (2 cr.)
STATEWIDE: 15 Massachusetts Community Colleges
One or more of the following course(s) or equivalent, up to 4 credits:
- Medical Terminology
- Award three elective credits upon submission of current registration from the Department of Public Health and current Healthcare Provider CPR/First Aid Certification