Graduates from our Business Technology program may benefit from a number of articulation agreements with area colleges and universities, as listed below. These agreements save qualified students time and money, making a college education much more attainable.
Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, MA
- BUS112 Introduction to Customer Relations (3cr.)
- BUS125 Communicating for Business and Industry (3 cr.)
- MGT110 Small Business Management (3 cr.)
- ACC101 Accounting 101 (3 cr.)
- EOA107 Word Processing (3 cr.)
- EOA180 Externship Experience (3 cr.)*
* Credit will be grated when the student passes EOA110 with a grade of "B" or better, and the student's grade for the high school co-op expereince was a "B" or better.
Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester, MA
- BSS101 Keyboarding Applications (3 cr.)
- BSS104 Business Office Procedures (3 cr.)
- CIS111 Introduction to Microcomputer Applications (3 cr.)
STATEWIDE: 15 Massachusetts Community Colleges