Graduates from our Machine Technology program may benefit from a number of articulation agreements with area colleges and universities, as listed below. These agreements save qualified students time and money, making a college education much more attainable.
Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, MA
- PLT105 Blueprint Reading (3 cr.)
- CAD101 Introduction to CAD (3 cr.)
Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester, MA
- MNT101 Mechanical CAD I (3 cr.)
- MNT108 Basic Machine Operation (3 cr.)
- MNT210 Computer Numerical Control (4 cr.)*
* Students with MACWIC II or NIMS I certification will be awarded 4 college credits upon enrollment at Quinsigamond Community College.