Graduates from our Machine Technology program may benefit from a number of articulation agreements with area colleges and universities, as listed below. These agreements save qualified students time and money, making a college education much more attainable.
Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, MA
- PLT105 Blueprint Reading (3)
- CAD101 Introduction to CAD (3)
Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester, MA
- MNT101 Mechanical CAD I (3)
- MNT108 Basic Machine Operation (3)
- MNT210 Computer Numerical Control (2)*
* Students with MACWIC II or NIMS I certification will be awarded 4 credits rather than 2.
Keene State College, Keene, NH
- SPDI180 Metal Processes and Prototyping (4)
- SPDI290 Special Topics (4)
- KSC100 (4)
Students must pass lab safety and competency assessments within first two years of Sustainable Product Design & Innovation major.