Graduates from our Plumbing program may benefit from several articulation/apprenticeship agreements, as listed below. These agreements save qualified students time and money, making a college education and advanced technical training much more attainable.
Keene State College, Keene, NH
- ISSAFE101 Safety Awareness (4)
- SAFE290 Special Topics in Safety (4)
- KSC100 (4)
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Safety Certificate
Plumbing Board of Examiners
Upon completion: may be granted a maximum of 300 hours of educational theory credit and 1,700 hours of experience credit. Such applicants must present documentation as a licensed apprentice for a period of no less than two years and completed no less than 3,400 clock hours of practical experience working under the direct supervision of a master plumber or under a journeyman plumber.
Plumber and Pipefitters Local No. 4., West Boylston, MA
- Acceleration in the training program
- Earlier completion of apprenticeship training
- All associated wage and benefit improvements